- The women’s swimming and diving team takes on Sacred Heart at the Riverdale Country Day School from 6:30 p.m to 8:30 p.m.
- As always, the Campus Ministry & Social Action Department will be holding their weekly pizza and a movie event, where the audience will watch a video and discuss current events while enjoying pizza. The event is held in the Social Action Suite 203 of the Kelly Commons at 12:15 p.m. and all are welcome.
- Professor Leylegian will be holding a Tae Kwon Do class on the lawn behind Jasper Hall at 10 a.m. All are welcome and those who attend should wear comfortable clothes and sneakers.
- At 10:30 am, the men’s and women’s cross country teams will be competing in the ECAC/IC4A Championships in Van Cortlandt Park.
- Residence Life’s weekly Saturday in the City trip will be to Rockefeller Center this week, where the famous Christmas tree will be on display. Students who plan to go should meet in the lobby of Thomas Hall at noon.
- Women’s Basketball will play Army from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. in Draddy Gymnasium.
- For all students who will be taking the VITA certification test next week, visiting instructor of accounting David Cohen, CPA, will be holding a class that will help students prepare for the test. The class will be held in Hayden 100 from 3 pm to 5:30 pm.
- The department of visual and performing arts will be hosting the Coyne Men’s Fashion Show in Hayden 109. Expect clothes, music and snacks.
- The department of economics and finance will be hosting a Turkey Trot in Van Cortlandt Park. Those who want to come walk the 5k should meet outside Thomas Hall at 11:00 am.
- The School of Engineering will honor Ruben Carbonell, class of 1969, as he has been elected into the National Academy of Engineering and will be delivering a lecture from 4:15 p.m. to 5:15 p.m. in the Scala Academy Room in Leo Hall. The college will also unveil a plaque honoring his success.
- Andrew Peck, Ph.D. and project manager for the Nature Conservancy’s Hudson River Estuary Restoration, will be hosting a talk about restoring the Hudson River from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. in Hayden 100.
- The Italian Club will be screening “Cinema Paradiso” for their movie night from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. in the student commons room 4A.
- Motivational Mondays Drop-In-Group will also take place in Miguel 501 from 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm, where all are welcome every week to discuss drug and alcohol abuse.
- Residence halls will close for Thanksgiving break at 8 p.m. Students with classes on Tuesday that end after 8 p.m. should talk to their RAs about an alternative arrangement. Halls will reopen at 2:00 pm on Sunday 11/30.
- The Transfer Student Support Group, International Student Support Group, and Grief Support Group will still hold their regularly scheduled meetings.